version for android plz there are 10x users more than iphone
so plz bro make an android version
i will pay for it no matter how much the price of it
and plz give an reply and dont ignore no matter its positive or negativ
and thx
fan of your works since 2011

September 28, 2014 | Unregistered Commenterabod ali

You mean for Trex?

I tried it with Kout, and I didn't really get the numbers I expected at all, so I'm pretty dubious about Android.

September 28, 2014 | Registered CommenterBojacob

excuse me friend for what i will say but i will try to be honest with you
you failed cause you start with the wrong way i will give you the reasons
1-you started in a new os with a new game and that is wrong you must first start with your famous app (trex) and then when people who love it and was waiting for it see it and have the chance to enjoy it they will give a try for the new game (and that's not something i have made it all famous companies go with this sequence that i have told you when they decide to work with a new platform )
2-believe me yesterday was my first time to see your new game cause me and my friends always search for trex hoping you make it available for android and i have seen it by chance when i enter your website to post this request
3-the game is not as famous as trex and tarnib so dont except too much from it (i dont know how to play sl kout)
4-you must have released at least an trial version of the game to make people see how much the deference between your beautiful and perfect game and others free kout games so people pay for it without even thinking (and that's would help with the 2nd reason i had give you)
5-you have been ignoring your fans whom they move from ios to android for long long time and the requests in the forum shows that
and they almost forget about you so you must make the best you can to make them remember you and remember the perfection of your games
by give them special treatment (for example limited time free trex and kout for android users)
that's all what i have to tell you and in the end i know it is a long journey but its up to you whether you will fight or you will quit whether you have the soul to compete or not
but trust me if you continue you will make at least 2x of what you have made from ios
sorry for this long reply man but believe me its coming from my heart because i have always were a fan of your works and i wish you the best and me and the rest of your fans will always support you
with regards

September 28, 2014 | Unregistered Commenterabod ali

Hi,
First off greetings from (UAE and Jordan); secondly, well done ya5ooy. 3rd, I've been a fan of your work for a while, especially when u created the Rummy Hand app. However for about 2 years ive been using Android and unable to play our middle eastern version of the game on android as u have only developed it on IOS. I agree with OP, you can get far more traffic and sales on Android if you just give it a little more time and a bit more marketing :)
A personal request will be to dev and publish ur hand rummy on android aswell.

Keep up the good work and good luck.

October 6, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterMJay

Hi,
First off greetings from (UAE and Jordan); secondly, well done ya5ooy. 3rd, I've been a fan of your work for a while, especially when u created the Rummy Hand app. However for about 2 years ive been using Android and unable to play our middle eastern version of the game on android as u have only developed it on IOS. I agree with OP, you can get far more traffic and sales on Android if you just give it a little more time and a bit more marketing :)
A personal request will be to dev and publish ur hand rummy on android aswell.

Keep up the good work and good luck.

October 6, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterMJay